This pack of science activities can
be used for either teaching or revision.
The activities will enable the teacher to:
Within each of the activities further information can be accessed in order
to develop pupils' knowledge, support the lesson or for research.
- position the nine planets interactively
- demonstrate the phases of the moon
- show that the moon orbits the Earth roughly every 28 days
- illustrate to pupils that the Earth spins on its own axis
- show that day and night are related to the Earth's rotation
These activities address the science Welsh Curriculum areas of the Earth
and beyond, sections 1, 2, 4 and 5 in Physical Processes.
This pack contains:
- three interactive whiteboard activities
- reference material and animations
- a moon worksheet
session part 1
session part 2
session part 3
session part 4
Download lesson pack
Please save and then extract this file to your hard drive before trying
to use. Thank you.