Through doing the activities in this pack, pupils will learn to:
- solve whole number problems using money
- use mental strategies to solve "real life" money problems
- recognise coins of different values
- work out how to pay an exact sum using different coins
- work out change to be given
This lesson covers 1.1 from Using and applying and 3.1 and 3.3 from the Number programme of studies in mathematics of the Welsh National Curriculum.
Main session part 1
Main session part 2
Main session part 3
Main session part 4
Download lesson pack
Please save and then extract this file to your hard drive before trying to use. Thank you.