Within these activities pupils will learn interactively to:
- identify different kinds of weather
- describe the weather
- identify different weather symbols
- collect, record and present information in simple graph form
- create a simple weather forecast using labels, symbols and maps
- identify activities that can be done in different sorts of weather
- learn what adjectives are and how they can be used to describe the
This lesson covers most of 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.10 and 2.5 of the geography
programme of study in the Welsh national curriculum.
activity part 1
activity part 2
Download lesson pack
Please save and then extract this file to your hard drive first before
trying to use. Thank you.