Through doing the activities in this pack, pupils should:
- know the difference between pushing and pulling
- understand the effects of pushing and pulling on stationary objects
- be able to predict what will happen when a toy car is pushed
- be able to draw conclusions from an investigation
- relate what they have learned to everyday occurrences
Science National Curriculum: Physical Processes: 2:2, 2:3, Scientific
Enquiry: 1:1, 2:1
Identify who is pushing and who is pulling, and what items can be pushed
Explore the effect of the strength of a push on how far an object will
travel, and what objects around the home that either pushed or pulled.
Write down what you know about pulling and pushing.
Download lesson pack
Please save and then extract this file to your hard drive before trying
to use. Thank you.