Within these activities pupils will learn interactively to:
- use a wide range of positional language
- describe the location of a character
- describe the location of an object in a variety of environments, including simple maps
- give oral and written instructions for a route or journey
- write a description of their route to school
This resource pack addresses sections 1.4 and 1.7 of the KS1 geography PoS of the national curriculum in Wales.
Key skills - communication, application of number, IT, problem solving.
Main session part 1
Main session part 2
Main session part 3