The aim of this resource is for the pupils to interactively:
- identify objects and rooms within a house
- talk about the town in which they live
- identify animals and items familiar to the countryside
- introduce new vocabulary concerning homes, towns, countryside and the seaside
- identify the initial sounds of objects
- begin to compare or contrast different localities
- begin to gain an awareness and appreciation of the environment
The activities will meet the requirements for the ACCAC Desirable Outcomes in Knowledge and Understanding of the World 1, 2, and 9 and Language and Literacy 2 and 7.
Main session part 1
Main session part 2
Main session part 3
Main session part 4
Main session part 5
Download lesson pack
Please save and then extract this file to your hard drive first before trying to use.